At A.R.Adams the funeral account is split into three parts; The funeral directors fees, which are our professional services to you, Disbursements, which are third party fee’s paid by us on you behalf and Additional services which a family may or may not have.
A.R.Adams Professional Fees
Our professional fees include:
- Offering advice and guidance over telephone, email, writing and in person on all matters related to death registration, funeral arrangements, bereavement support, final resting places etc.
- Making the funeral arrangements, liaising with all third parties: church, clergy/officiant, crematorium, doctors, additional services etc.
- The collection, transfer and housing of the deceased.
- Issuing payments to all third parties on your behalf.
- Completing all statutory and non-statutory paperwork.
- Setting up and administering any In Memory Donations.
- Our attendance on the day of the service along with provision of the hearse.
In the cases of cremation our fees also include:
- The collection, logging and storage of cremated remains.
- Arranging the interment / scattering / decanting of ashes.
Use our Funeral Estimate Tool to get an instant estimate online.
Disbursements are third party costs that A.R.Adams do not add any additional charges to. Third party costs should be the same which ever funeral director you use. A.R.Adams will pay all third party costs on our behalf and these will be shown itemised on your final invoice.
Third Party costs include:
- Crematorium, Cemetery and Church Fees
- Funeral Celebrant or Ministers Fee
- Doctors Certificates for Cremation
- Organist / Choir Fees
- Press Notices
Additional services are those items which a family may opt for that carry a third party cost, these could include items such as:
- A Horse Drawn Hearse and Pair
- Orders of Service
- White Doves
- New Orleans Jazz Band