A.R.Adams offers a full repatriation service. Completing all necessary paperwork, liaising with the funeral director in the other country, arranging flights, collection from the airport and subsequent funeral arrangements.
Should a person pass away abroad, they may require repatriation from that country back to England. Alternatively they may wish for their body to be taken from England to a final resting place abroad.
Through a network of agents, we arrange for the removal of the deceased from hospital, we complete all relevant documents and permits, supply a simple coffin for transportation purposes and transfer the deceased to the airport. If needed, we can arrange for translation services for death certificates.
Once in the UK, we arrange for handling at the airport for the deceased to be collected from the aircraft and for the completion of all documentation to proceed through customs clearance. We will then transport your loved on to our private chapels of rest where they can reside until the date of the funeral service.
UK To Abroad
- Collection from any UK hospital
- Liaising with the local coroners office
- Carrying out embalming
(Hygienic treatment necessary for international transport)
- Providing a zinc lined coffin
(Required for international transport)
- Liaising with the relevant Foreign Consulate in London
- Arranging flights to destination
- Liaising with your family’s funeral director at the destination location.
Abroad To UK
- Liaising with the funeral director abroad
- Arranging flights and collection from UK airport
- Advising on required paperwork and coroner’s procedures
- Arranging subsequent funeral in UK.